Monday, September 14, 2009

The taste of achievement is definitely sweet ...

no big achievement to boast about... but a small one to take a note of to describe the state of mind that I currently am in.. :)

its been almost a month and a half of hard work, slogging it out in the Sun, some humiliating experiences and a determination & belief that something will surely happen that finally led to some important customer conversions for me... which was one of my targets at the sales stint am doing in rural India...

I was so happy when i got a call from the dealer that the customer I had been pursuing since a month now and last met on Saturday had finally bought a deal we offered... ..

and the last week had some more good news like this.... so all in all i believe now that persistence and constant efforts do bring in results...

and the feeling is unbeatable... am yet to celebrate it.. coz there is nobody to celebrate ! .. but in my own ways.. listening to some foot stomping music over my iPod and watching the India-SriLanka Final match as I type this post.. and India too seems to be winning away in style..

------------------
Now playing : "lets have some ronak shonak.. lets have some party now.. lets have some rola rappa... lets have some dhol dhamaka, lets call some dholi now.. lets have some matti-tappa... "
(Movie: Love Aaj Kal)

No comments: