Monday, September 14, 2009

Pick a Car, nd the choices are...

a topic very close to my heart - CARS ! and it digs right into my heart when its about coupes and roadsters !!

it so happened that I had a talk with a very good friend of mine currently in the US of A.. and we discussed that we both were planning to buy cars...

i came out with my options of an SX4, Verna, Swift, Desire, in that order.... and we finally debated and settled for the SX4... :).. no debate actually, i had my option quite sorted out since long !...

he had his own list to consider... and the super list was : A BMW Z4 Roadster, Infinity G37, a chevy camaro, a ford mustang, Nissan 370Z roadster...

that is hell of a dream list to pick one from... we debated this one for sure and I suggested to go for a chevy camaro or a ford mustang.. 2010 versions.. .. he definitely wants a Z4 i guess since long...

it tells a lot about ur personality when u pick up from a list of cars like this... :).. and there is an association u make with a car... .. chck out the Transformers special edition ford mustang and you will know what I am talking about... These beauties make a statement, dont they ??

and i definitely want to do street racing in one of those monsters custom fitted with K&N filters and exhausts, alloys, attractive decals, sexy spoilers, hoods, tinted glasses, blue lights beneath the skirts, damped sounds and nitrous power !.. ready to hit that NOX button !! with hotties flaggin off the race and the 360 degree at the end when you win !... :)... i can feel the adrenaline and i can smell the burning tyres... whoooooopieee...

but what a drive its going to be in either of these mean machines... guess I will have to go to the USA and buy one there .. not possible here in India as of now :) :)

but what choices and what cars... i can get sleepless nights if i had to choose from one of these !...

hopefully a ride in his car when I first visit there would suffice for now ...

so , whats ur pick ? ??... spoilt for choices ? I bet !

My Pick : Chevy Camaro or Chevy Corvette

someday !

2 comments:

Kaustubh said...

I have become a butt of lots of jokes (you perhaps know the people too) about the 'car' and the 'character' concept. After all the 'character' things, I settled on a Santro!

On your choice: I don't see you as a Corvette guy, you are more of a Audi TT personality.

Pritesh said...

well, i ddint know u 'Santroed' down on ur car so seriously ! :)... and besides, i am not really aware of the jokes u talking about !!! did i miss out on somethin ??

and yah, the choice was made for the constraints that my friend put in...
Super Thanks on Audi TT ... i surely take that as a compliment !.. :) .. ..