Monday, August 10, 2009

Thats My Life... Thats My Life...

its lonely out here... but the greens are shining bright...

i enjoy the nature, its bounty.. i admire the mountains..

i keep myself busy.... i try not to be pensive ...

i travel... i write, i sleep... i try to smile...

and the dreadful hour comes back.. it ruins my peace...

i cry, i curse and i suffer... and i try to find a soul to talk to...

i wait for the phone to ring...but i dont know what to talk..

and i wait for a ping... but i dont know whom to talk..

then i see pictures of my friends... whom i did treasure and cherished good times with..

but nobody is around... and nothing is as beautiful...

and i gaze into the sky.... the mountains, trees, the tarmac winding...

i feel good... i am not alone... i say.. they too feel the same...

and i wipe off my tears.. .. walk ten steps ahead and smile..

jus waiting for the next five to retreat...............................

..................................................................and the dreadful hour comes back...



thats my life.. thats my life...


2 comments:

ani_aset said...

The dot dot dot :)
nice style

Pritesh said...

Thank You Aniruddha... !! :) its been a while i read your blog.. will drop in soon.. expecting a lot of interesting reads !